Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Swansea and Worm's Head (1)

The last weekend, I visited Swansea to meet an ex-colleague works at Swansea University.


Swansea is located in western side in the Great Britain. Its population is 200,000, the second largest city following Cardiff in Wales. It takes 3 hours by train from London. So, I got up very early morning to get there at noon.


I rode on train at Paddington station.


The train is well gorgeous. It never jolted during running.


Swansea station was also large. However, there was almost nothing near the station.


This is the hotel I stayed.

I used a bus to look around Swansea.


Swansea is a rural area. I saw a large amount of sheep everywhere.


This is Joe's ice cream, one of typical food in Swansea. It was so delicious in spite of coldness of the atmosphere.


I approached to Rossili beach.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment